Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although ZiNc is currently the best option to play TGM, it is known for its frame input delay and it doesn't have a recording/playback capability of its own. However, you'll find here an input plugin for recording/playback.
This is a proxy or filter plugin that stands between ZiNc and the actual input plugin. As such, it doesn't run by itself. Here's the instructions:
- Rename your actual input plugin to realcontroller.znc (Windows) or librealcontrolznc.so (Linux)
- Put this file in place of the actual plugin
- Before running ZiNc, backup your game's .cfg file
- The first time you run a game, the plugin will create a .znp file
- Actually, this happens when the respective .znp file doesn't exist
- Remember, the backed up .cfg pairs with the created .znp file
- Put the backed up .cfg in place
- The second time you run a game, the plugin will read the respective .znp file
- Actually, this happens when the respective .znp file exists
Here are two batch files that might help:
@rem record.bat @echo off copy /y cfg\tgmj.cfg cfg\tgmj-before.cfg del tgmj.znp ZiNc 24
@rem playback.bat @echo off copy /y cfg\tgmj.cfg cfg\tgmj.bak copy /y cfg\tgmj-before.cfg cfg\tgmj.cfg ZiNc 24 move /y cfg\tgmj.bak cfg\tgmj.cfg