Tetris Blitz is a brand new game from EA. It was named "Blitz" because the game has a countdown, like
|Release Date(s)||Spring 2013|
|Platform(s)||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Playfield dimensions||10w x 20h|
|Hard drop||One-touch hard drop|
Stack tetriminos and clear lines before the time runs out. Use power-ups to help you clear lines. Place tetriminos by a single touch. After the time runs out, "Last Hurrah" will occur and all minos will collapse for making final line clears. After the game ends, you can brag the score on Facebook.
- Magnet: Draws all pieces to the left of the playing area,
- Quake: Shakes apart stuck tetriminos.
- Lasers: 3 laser beams clear random lines.
- Time Shift: Adds 5 seconds to the timer.
- Avalanche: A shower of minos falls onto the playing area
- Multiplier: Increases the multiplier by 1.
- Meteor Storm: Powerful minos fall eliminating any gaps beneath them.
- Bombs: A very powerful power-up that explodes entire columns.
- Lucky 7: The next 7 tetriminos are optimised for clearing lines.
- Three Strikes: The next 3 tetriminos are I-pieces.
- Tunnel Vision: 2 columns of minos narrows the playing area.
- Crusher: A big 5x5 block falls crushing anything it lands on.
- Amplifier: Score boost when cleared.
- Bulldozer: Crushes the matrix horizontally with blocks then cascades.
- Inversion: Converts empty space to minos and vice versa.
- Mino Rain: A huge shower of minos fall.
- Instant Replay: Replays the most successful scoring moment that happened during the game.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Coffee pours onto the matrix clearing any remaining pieces before a shower of minos fall.