Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some work has been put into making a Tetris playing algorithm. Tetris AI appears in many games, from Tetris (Tengen) to Tetris DS. Interest increased when Colin Fahey created his own AI. Online fan made games Tetron and T2net gave players the ability to make their own algorithms. Little has been done for making an AI play for tetrises.
- Joakim Tengstrand's Tetris Analyzer AI
- Misakamm's Multiplayer Tetris AI MisaMino
- Misakamm's Tetris AI paper (Chinese)
- Amine Boumaza's paper How to design good Tetris players
- Colin Fahey's Tetris AI
- Yiyuan Lee's Tetris AI
- Robert Eisele's Tetris AI
- Glamestris: Glen Coppersmith and James Dennis' AI
- Learning to play Tetris
- Colin Fahey on TechTV
- Tetris AI explained
- Wega Auto Tetris: Human vs AI
- Tetris: A Heuristic Study