Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The correct title of this article is Tetris 2 + Bombliss. It appears incorrectly here due to technical restrictions.
- Not to be confused with Tetris 2, a game released for the NES, Game Boy and SNES by Nintendo.
Tetris 2 + Bombliss
|Developer(s)||Bullet Proof Software, Chunsoft|
|Publisher(s)||Bullet Proof Software|
|Release Date(s)||December 13, 1991|
|Rotation system||BPS rotation|
Tetris 2 + Bombliss is a game for the Nintendo Famicom by Bullet-Proof Software. Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss and Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss - Gentei Han (Limited Edition) are updated versions of the same game for the Nintendo Super Famicom. Both include Tetris and Bombliss, and both include a battery to save high scores for up to ten players. This game apparently is the first to implement four orientations for S, Z, and I tetrominoes.
The Tetris modes play similar to other Tetris games, with quick movement and animation.
- Game A has 15 levels, and clearing 10 lines will advance you a level.
- Game B has 90 levels (15 speeds and 6 heights), and clearing 25 will advance you a height. Clearing 6 heights will advance you a level.
- Game C is similar to Game A, but garbage will rise from the bottom at certain intervals.
- For the rules of Bombliss, see Tetris Blast.
This version of Bombliss includes 5-block pentominoes, in addition to the 2-, 3-, and 4-block pieces in other versions of Bombliss. These larger pieces make the game more cumbersome to play than the Game Boy port.