Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tetris: New Century
|Release Date(s)||Sep 28 2006|
|Playfield dimensions||10w x ?h (20h visible)|
Gameplay Info Edit
- You can toggle the infinity. When turned off, it uses classic step reset behavior instead of modern move reset.
- This game has "Lock delay cancel using down key" feature, like the Tetris DS. Touch the ground by using soft-drop key, then push the sort-drop key again to lock the Tetromino instantly.
- Screen layout is similar to TGM3 and TGMA.
- You can change the settings of buttons. You can even set to "NO ASSIGN". 
- MARATHON:Standard Tetris mode. Level advances by clearing every 10 lines. Game ends after clearing 150 lines.
- 40LINE:Well-known 40 lines time attack mode.
- ULTRA:3 minutes mode.
- EXTRA:Endless mode for expert players. After the gravity reaches 20G, the lock delay becomes shorter and shorter. Level advances by clearing every 4 lines.
The game recognizes T-Spins even when they don't clear lines.
Also, the game recognises back to back, but doesn't distinguish between tetrises and t-spins. so if you get 1 t-spin double and 1 tetris, it counts as a back to back. Yes, this means ST stacking is the way to go.